Victorian riders are invited to attend a bike security discussion board subsequent month to go on to the State Authorities.
The discussion board on 19 Might 2022 throughout Nationwide Highway Security Week has been organised by the Victorian Chapter of the Australasian School of Highway Security.
They’ve invited motorbike using group representatives and riders to attend.
School spokesman Dr Tana Tan says the collated enter can be submitted to the Victorian Authorities “for his or her consideration as they develop the motorbike security technique”.
Subjects for dialogue embrace:
- Secure autos (bikes, vehicles and vehicles);
- Pace limits;
- Protecting gear requirements, laws, promotion;
- Coaching, abilities, enforcement, licensing;
- Infrastructure design, operation and upkeep; and
- Different subjects that have an effect on motorbike security.
Numbers on the discussion board on the Metropolis of Melbourne Bowls Membership in Dudley St, West Melbourne, are restricted, so register now by clicking right here.
School members attend free, however others should pay a $15 charge.